Research & Development
Research is the back bone of academics. It simplifies concept building and transforms new ideas into innovations in pursuance of a new era of passion for researches.For the promotion of research, institute has Research and Development Cell.
R&D Cell Overview
R&D Cell which aims to nurture research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging frontier areas in all Arts and Science departments.
It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in newly emerging frontier areas including multidisciplinary fields. This enhances the general research capability of budding technocrats by way of participating in conferences, seminars, workshops, project competition, etc.
- ► To create awareness and opportunities in Research and Development among the faculty and students and to create Research and Development atmosphere in every department
- ► To create atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications by registering Ph. D
- ► To motivate the faculty members of the group for R&D activities in the area of their specialization
- ► To encourage staff members and students to publish technical papers for publishing in National and reputed International Conferences/ Journals
- ► To undertake research activities and development projects offered by various funding agencies
- ► To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP from various available funding agencies
- ► To coordinate faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issue
Research Directory - View
Ongoing Projects Completed Projects Student Projects Code of Ethics
Details of Ph.D Scholars
Details of M.Phil Scholars