Training & Placement Cell
The Placement Cell was established in the year 2005 – 06. Since its inception the Training and Placement Cell has played a pivotal role in creating the linkage between industry and Institution.
- To guide the students to choose right career.
- To train the students on Aptitude/Technical/GD/Interview skills etc…
- To arrange campus interviews for final year students in reputed organizations.
- To help students to participate in off campus interviews.
- To maintain database of the students and sending it to corporate based on their needs.
- To aim at overall grooming and personality development.
- To train students to meet the challenges of latest technology and development.
- To raise quality trained manpower to meet the requirement of national and international industry.
- To work towards improving the skills of individuals and various levels of job profiles.
- To help students to discover and achieve their fullest.
- Potential and emerge as responsible and productive citizens.
- To enable students develop their personality and strike an excellent balance between HOME and CAREER.
There are Times,
When we feel we are part of an occasion, event, place, organization…..
KSR campus is One such, in its continuous Endeavour to offer excellent guidance & education to the students….
In a part placement cell plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute.
A full fledged training and placement cell is functioning in our college takes every effort to expose the students to the wide-ranging career prospects and helps them to march out of our portal with confidence.
To educate students of all departments about our placement cell and its functioning and to respond to their career needs and doubts, holding hands with the placement officers and staff coordinators from different departments of our college. The aim of the cell is to ensure that the students to attain the knowledge and skills necessary for an effective job search. Career guidance for students finding it difficult to choose the suitable field of their careers is also given in our placement cell.
The placement cell coordinates quite well with the corporate sector and providing all requisites to facilitate the campus selection programmes. The Cell maintains a very cordial relationship with all the recruiting industries.
The College has provided complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell.
Salient Features of the Placement Cell
- 3 Halls (AC Gallery Hall, Kanini Karutharangam and Founder Hall) for conducting Pre-Placement Talks.
- Two Hall ( T & P cell ) for giving regular training to the final year students.
- 2 separate Halls for conducting interviews.
- Sophisticated Guest House inside the premises to accommodate recruiters.
- Television facility in T & P cell to view English News & Knowledge channels.
- DVD to play learning tutorials.
- Books related to career building are available in T&P Cell.
- U-Table in T&P cell for conducting Group Discussion.
- Mock Podium in T & P cell for gaining practice on Public Speaking.
Features of the Placement Cell
- Placement cell is a special unit Functioning at the college as liaison office to link students, employers and companies.
- Organizing career Guidance and Counseling programme.
- Organized a number of Skill Development programmes for the students.
- Organizing training and orientation
- Programmes for the final year students for placement.
- Industrial Visit for the final year students for placement.
- Providing training in interview techniques and Group Discussions.
- Placement cell trains and prepares the students for placement.
- Cell also arranges on-campus and off-campus interview for giving placement in reputed companies and organizations.
We are increasing the placements with the following inputs
- Personality Development
- Soft skills
- Group Discussion.
- Aptitude Test/ Online Test
- Mock Interviews.
- Industrial Visits
With the help of the training institutions like APT Training Institute, DRONA Academy, Sai Vasista Training Institute, Chinmaya Academy, Techruit, AMCAT, KALAI IAS Academy, Amirtham Institute(STC Courses)etc.,
It is mainly to face the challenging interviews from various companies/industries.