- Students are expected to be present in the Examination Hall at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the Examination as per seating arrangement chart.
- Students are not permitted to enter the hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the Examination and leave the hall before examination duration.
- The students should be seated on the desk marked with his/her respective register number. In no case, the students are allowed to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to them.
- The students should maintain strict discipline and decorum during the examination.
- Students should wear their identity cards; otherwise, they are not allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
- The students are not allowed to enter the Examination Hall without their Hall Tickets and the Hall Tickets should contain the signature of the student in the provided column.
- Students should ensure that he/she has entered the correct register number in the answer booklet as in Hall Ticket.
The students should produce their Hall Ticket whenever inquired by the faculty members authorized by the Principal.
- Students are permitted to use only non-programmable calculators only during the theory and the practical examinations. The other material/electronic gadget, mobile phone are strictly prohibited for student use inside the examination hall.
- Students indulging in any kind of malpractice will be dealt as per the guidelines by the examination reformation committee.