LIBRARY & INFORMATION CENTRE
The Library and Information Centre with excellent state-of-the-art infrastructure having unique resource collection which is international in scope. The KSRCAS Library is on its way to becoming an outstanding learning resource centre catering to the ever growing and uncompromising information and intellectual requirements of the students, faculty, and researchers.
The KSRCAS Library strives for a high quality of library service, which emphasizes the actual delivery of information rather than the actual delivery of documents to meet the generic as well as specific needs of users. It has computerized all its housekeeping activities using Library software Nirmals that is being maintained and updated regularly, which is connected to campus wide network. This enables users in searching and availing the library resources. It uses the state-of-the-art technology in its functioning and services.
Right Side Wing
Librarian’s Chamber, Electronics Gate Register, OPAC, New Arrivals of Books, Personal Belongings for Girls, Reading Hall I, and Stack Room.
Left Side Wing
Circulation Counter, Personal Belongings for Boys, Reprography, Reading Hall II, Periodical Section, Digital Library, Discussion Room, Reference Section, Book Bank and Theses & Dissertation.
MBA & MCA Library for Post Graduate Students.
Weekdays : 08.00 am. – 08.00 pm.
On all Sundays & Holidays : 08.00 am. – 08.00 pm.
The Treasure Trove
The KSRCAS – Library and Information Centre
- Has a wealth of about 29176 books;
- Subscribes to about 154 Periodicals and 12 leading dailies;
- Has 2792 non-book materials;
- Has 7 e-version of journals of Management Studies (Sage Publication)
- Has over 1432 Back Volumes; and
- Has 2176 Theses & Dissertation
- DELNET : Developing Library Network, J.N.U Campus, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070
- N-LIST (INFLIBNET CENTRE), An Inter University Centre of University Grants Commission, Info city, Gandhi Nagar-382 007, Gujarat, India.
The E-Resources are accessible across the campus network.