Department of Electronics and Communication
About the Department
The department is established during 2002 and conducting B.Sc., Electronics and Communication Course.
To nurture the potential of students by designing and delivering learning inputs based on current trends to achieve excellence in academics and to create employable and socially responsible citizens.
- Design and deliver fundamentally strong and current inputs on par with the global standards.
- Provide equal importance for academics and individual development of students. Academics are supplemented with creative extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
- Creating employable students by continuous motivation, teaching, and training that bridge the gap between rural inputs and industrial benchmarks.
- Faculty Profile
- Diploma Course Details
- Skill Based Course Details
- Self-Study Course Details
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Government of TamilNadu or an Examination accepted as equivalent thereto by the syndicate.
|Designation||Assistant Professor & Head|
|Papers Presented||IN:01 N: 04|
|FDP/Workshops Attended||FDP: 04 WK: 03|
|Area of Specialization||Embedded Systems and Medical Image Processing.|
|Papers Presented||IN: 04 N:01|
|FDP/Workshops Attended||FDP: 03 WK: 01|
|Area of Specialization||Microprocessor and Electronic Communication|
|FDP/Workshops Attended||FDP: 01 WK: –|
|Area of Specialization|| Embedded Systems and Communication
The department offers an elective diploma course with duration of 90 Hours (45 Hrs in each III and IV semester).
Diploma in PC Hardware and Maintenance
Diploma in PCB Design and Technology
The Department offers Four Skill based Courses during semester III to VI.
SBC I: Electronic Instrumentation Systems
SBC II: Nano Science & Applications
SBC III: Power Electronics
SBC IV: Advanced Communication Systems
Core XI: Consumer Electronics (100% External Evaluation & Self Study) during Semester V